Iran is a vast plateau, Central part of which is barren desert with a pronounced continental climate. More conducive to the development of the economy and culture of the oases located along surrounding the highlands of the mountain ranges and irrigated by small rivers and streams. In the North of the plateau rises a system of Elbrus. To adjoin the Turkmen-Khorasan mountains, a Northern branch of which passes on the territory of Central Asia and is called the Kopet-Dagh. From the West and the South-East highlands protect the Zagros and South-Iranian mountains. In ancient times on the slopes of all these mountains were green with rich forests, yielding timber wood. On the elevated areas barley grows in the wild and is still found mountain goats and sheep. In most parts of Iran, agriculture requires irrigation, the use of all water resources small rivers, running down from the mountains and streams, and even seasonal streams. Relatively well provided with water southwest of Iran in Khuzestan, where the rivers karok language and Cerha, and the dry subtropical climate and fertile soil enable us to obtain large yields. Of minerals other than oil, in ancient times, almost not used, there are deposits of copper, iron and silver.
The territory of Central Continue reading
1. Korea is a very safe country. A girl can not be afraid to walk at night for the sleeping area alone.
2. Cases of major crimes, like murder, are attributed to unprecedented and weeks reported in the local news.
3. The best time to visit Korea is spring, when the cherry blossoms bloom, and autumn, when yellow leaves on the trees. Winter is very cold and windy, summer is hot, humid and rainy.
4. The country is very small, therefore civilization has penetrated all corners of her. In Korea it is impossible to get lost, and it is really the remotest villages here.
5. The most popular sport in Korea is baseball. It is played by everyone, young and old, a baseball bat, almost everyone. At baseball games, especially the large ones – are always sold out.
6. On the second place in popularity is Golf. It is played by men of middle age. And having reached old age, all the Koreans go to the mountains.
7. Hiking is a favorite pastime for Koreans. They can get up at 8 in the morning after a wild drinking and still climb the mountain.
8. 90% of Koreans are short-sighted and have to wear glasses or contact lenses. Wear glasses during my childhood that unwittingly creates the impression that they are born with poor vision.
9. All Koreans use Internet Explorer. Continue reading