To learn the art of love and sex in Japan require stolknutsya and to get acquainted with Eastern philosophy in General. The art of love and sex fully owned Japanese geisha and prostitutes (Yuza) and those are revered by society stratum of the population. A perfect myth of the geisha, sozdannyi Europeans that a geisha is completely subordinated to the man and satisfy his any whim and lust, with a mistake adding them to prostitutes. If geisha and has sex it is only in rare cases, and almost always by mutual desire, or even of love and one man. Professional prostitutes. which just learn the art of love in Japan – Yuzu.
In addition to numerous modalities and techniques to bring the man to orgasm, in its Arsenal, Japanese prostitutes had a bunch of amulets, herbs, aromas repeatedly reinforcing feelings of pleasure. Well-versed in the increases the potency in men. And always, their efforts have focused primarily on feelings of men, to feel himself Emperor, meaningful and satisfied is the ultimate goal of prostitutes.
Later many varieties of geisha, on the European and American way, this is the geisha secretaries and barmaids. Next to tea houses appeared on the American way of coffee shops, where beautiful Japanese waitresses could udovolstviye Continue reading
One of the biggest surprises for any native of the former Soviet Union will most likely be that the so-called Korean carrots is not Korean cuisine. It is believed that the carrot salad originated in the USSR as forced replacement of the main local dish — kimchi. Being unable to get a cabbage that is necessary for making real kimchi, Soviet Koreans used different substitutes and finally settled on carrots and garlic. In modern Korea, kimchi is first and foremost a special way fermented cabbage seasoned with ground red pepper. Invented when some poor peasants way of preserving quickly spread among all social classes — ancient texts suggest that kimchi was served at the Royal court in the fifteenth century. To try this dish today, you do not need to order it in a restaurant, especially in the menu it is not there. The popularity of kimchi is so high that all points of public catering, except, perhaps, “McDonald’s”, it is served on the table before the visitor has time to make the order. While kimchi is never included in the bill, and at a time when the visitor finishes the last cabbage leaf, fermented in a red pepper, it will put a new batch.
The weapon is food
Any travelling within Asian region one is confronted with the fact that his skills of eating Continue reading
1. Korea is a very safe country. A girl can not be afraid to walk at night for the sleeping area alone.
2. Cases of major crimes, like murder, are attributed to unprecedented and weeks reported in the local news.
3. The best time to visit Korea is spring, when the cherry blossoms bloom, and autumn, when yellow leaves on the trees. Winter is very cold and windy, summer is hot, humid and rainy.
4. The country is very small, therefore civilization has penetrated all corners of her. In Korea it is impossible to get lost, and it is really the remotest villages here.
5. The most popular sport in Korea is baseball. It is played by everyone, young and old, a baseball bat, almost everyone. At baseball games, especially the large ones – are always sold out.
6. On the second place in popularity is Golf. It is played by men of middle age. And having reached old age, all the Koreans go to the mountains.
7. Hiking is a favorite pastime for Koreans. They can get up at 8 in the morning after a wild drinking and still climb the mountain.
8. 90% of Koreans are short-sighted and have to wear glasses or contact lenses. Wear glasses during my childhood that unwittingly creates the impression that they are born with poor vision.
9. All Koreans use Internet Explorer. Continue reading